Peanut & garlic broccoli
A nutty broccoli side that packs a punch when it comes to flavour
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 8g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Co-op white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 5 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- ½ tsp mild curry powder
- 2 x 180g packs Co-op Tenderstem® broccoli
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- First, make a dressing by whisking together the peanut butter, vinegar, garlic, 1 tbsp of the oil and 1 tbsp boiling water in a small bowl
- Fry the onion in the remaining oil for 6-8 mins, until golden and crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper
- Dust with the curry powder, then set aside
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 mins, or until tender, then drain and allow to steam dry for a minute
- To serve, arrange the broccoli in a single layer on a serving plate, drizzle over the dressing and scatter over the crispy onion and chilli