Peanut butter brownies
Sticky, chocolatey brownies are swirled with peanut butter and finished with crunchy nuts
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 250g Co-op crunchy peanut butter
- 200g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 50g Co-op unsalted butter
- 225g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- 3 Co-op British free range eggs
- 125g Co-op self raising white flour
- 1 tbsp Co-op roasted and salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Line a 22cm square baking tin and preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°/gas 4
- Reserving 50g of the peanut butter, melt the rest in a saucepan along with the chocolate, butter and sugar, stirring constantly over a low heat until the sugar has melted
- Allow to cool slightly, transfer to a bowl and beat in the eggs one by one, adding a little flour to stop it curdling
- Stir in the remaining flour and pour the mixture into the tin
- Dot the reserved peanut butter on top of the mixture, before scattering over the peanuts
- Bake for 25-30 mins, until just cooked in the middle
- Allow to cool in the tin completely before cutting into squares to serve