Peanut butter fudge
Salty and sweet, this fudge makes a great gift
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 27g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 397g can condensed milk
- 450g white caster sugar
- 110g Co-op unsalted butter, plus a little extra for greasing
- 100g Co-op smooth peanut butter
- Grease a 20cm square tin with butter
- Put all the ingredients in a pan on a low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved
- Turn up the heat until the mixture is bubbling gently and stir for 10 mins more
- Drop a blob of mixture into a glass of ice-cold water to see if it sets into a small ball
- If not, cook for a little longer
- Otherwise, take the pan off the heat and beat the mixture with a spoon until the fudge starts to set
- Pour into the tin and, when set, cut into 25 squares