Mini fruit and jam tarts
Bitesize tarts that'll will work with whatever berries or jam you have to hand
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 11g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 320g sheet shortcrust pastry
- 24 frozen berries (about 150g)
- 12 tsp Co-op raspberry jam
- A little icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/Gas 4
- Butter a 12-hole mini tart tin
- Roll out the pastry, cut out 24 circles (about 6cm in diameter), and use 12 to line the tin
- Put a frozen berry in each, top with ½ tsp of jam and bake for about 12 mins until the pastry is light golden
- Leave to cool slightly before removing from the tin
- Do the same with the other 12 pastry circles
- Dust with a little icing sugar before serving