Mini chocolate coconut macaroons
Whip up these impressive macaroons with just a handful of ingredients
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 12g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op British egg whites
- 80g white caster sugar
- 125g Co-op desiccated coconut
- 50g Co-op Fairtrade dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/fan 160ºC/Gas 4
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Whisk the egg whites, sugar and a pinch of salt until frothy
- Add the coconut and mix
- Wet your hands and roll the mix into 9 balls
- Bake on the tray for 13-15 mins until just golden
- Break the dark chocolate into a bowl and melt over simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water
- Drizzle over the macaroons