Surprise your friends with slices of this 'pizza'
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 19g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op dried spaghetti
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 300ml Co-op reduced fat crème fraiche
- 3 large Co-op British free-range eggs
- 50g Parmesan
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 265g jar Co-op bolognese sauce
- 25g Co-op pitted black olives, sliced
- 75g Co-op piccolo tomatoes, halved
- 50g Co-op chargrilled peppers in oil, drained
- 1/2 x 125g pack Co-op mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/Gas 4
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions, drain and set aside Meanwhile, fry the onion in olive oil for 8 mins until soft, then set aside
- In a large bowl, beat the crème fraîche, eggs, Parmesan and oregano Season with black pepper and stir in the spaghetti
- Grease a shallow 24cm ovenproof dish and add the mixture
- Spread with the bolognese sauce and top with sliced olives, tomatoes, peppers, sliced mozzarella, and some more black pepper
- Bake for 40 mins, or until firm in the centre
- Garnish with a few basil leaves to serve