Prosciutto and pesto bread
Like garlic bread, but better. Simply tear and share
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op white batons, from the instore bakery
- 100g Co-op Irresistible Italian pesto
- 80g Co-op prosciutto
- 25g Co-op Parmigiano Reggiano, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Without cutting all the way through, slice each baton into 12
- Spread the pesto in between the slices, then divide the prosciutto between them too
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins, or until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden and crisp
- Remove from the oven and wrap in foil to take to your picnic