Raspberry Bakewell blondies
Ground almonds and raspberry jam combine in these Bakewell-inspired blondies - great for picnics, parties and more!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 28g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 175g Co-op unsalted butter, cubed
- 150g Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 large Co-op British free range eggs
- 250g Co-op Fairtrade light brown soft sugar
- ½ tsp almond extract (optional)
- 100g Co-op ground almonds
- 100g Co-op plain white flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp Co-op seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp Co-op flaked almonds
- Grease and line a 20cm square tin
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4
- Put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water and heat gently until melted, stirring occasionally
- Set aside to cool slightly
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar until well combined, then stir in the almond extract, if using
- Fold in the ground almonds, flour and baking powder, followed by the cooled chocolate
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 15 mins
- Carefully remove from the oven, then dollop over the jam and swirl lightly through the batter with a skewer
- Scatter the flaked almonds on top, then bake for another 25-30 mins, until golden but with a slight wobble in the centre
- If they still need longer, cover with foil and bake for another 10-15 mins
- Allow to cool completely, then chill for at least 30 mins in the tin before cutting into 16 squares to serve