Red wine gravy
There’s plenty of this rich gravy for everyone
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 6g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Co-op plain flour
- 100ml red wine
- 350ml beef stock
- Scrape the juices and scraps from the bottom of the beef roasting tin into a small pan
- Add the vegetable oil and heat for 1 minute before stirring in the flour
- Cook for 1 minute more, then add the red wine
- Cook, stirring, for 2 mins until thickened
- Add in the beef stock, stirring until you have the right consistency
- When needed, reheat by simmering the gravy for 3 mins