Roasted Brussels with sticky maple glaze
Roast sprouts and red cabbage in a sticky maple glaze for a tasty vegan side dish that's low fat and easy to make.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 18g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Co-op Irresistible balsamic vinegar of Modena
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary (or 1 tsp dried)
- 450g Co-op British Brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ Co-op British red cabbage, thickly shredded (about 400g)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7
- In a jug or small bowl, whisk together the syrup, oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and rosemary, then season well
- Tip the sprouts and shredded cabbage onto a large baking tray, then toss with the dressing
- Roast for 30-35 mins, tossing occasionally, until the vegetables are golden and crisp
- Transfer to a serving platter, then serve drizzled with any juices from the tin