Salmon fishcakes with lemon mayonnaise
We've used ready-made mash for the salmon fishcakes to make this tasty dinner quick and easy to prepare.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 57g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 x 220g packs Co-op salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 x 400g packs Co-op Irresistible buttered mashed potato
- 3 tbsp Co-op tomato ketchup
- 30g capers, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 90g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 tbsp Co-op plain white flour
- 100g reduced fat mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- Co-op watercress, spinach and rocket salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Put the salmon, skin-side-down, on a lightly greased baking tray
- Brush the fillets with 1 tbsp of the olive oil, season and cook for 10-12 mins, or until cooked through
- Put the mash, ketchup, capers, breadcrumbs and parsley in a bowl and mix together with a fork
- Flake in the salmon, lightly mix and divide into four
- Shape into fishcakes, then chill in the fridge for 30 mins
- Put the flour on a plate, season, and dip each fishcake in it to coat
- Fry the fishcakes in the remaining oil until golden on each side
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking tray and cook for 10 mins, until piping hot
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice
- Serve the fishcakes with the lemon mayo and the salad leaves on the side