Sherry-glazed parsnips with stuffing stars
Roast parsnips in a sweet sherry glaze and serve with ready-made stuffing for a speedy side dish
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 36g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 Co-op British parsnips, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 5 thyme sprigs, leaves only 258g pack Co-op
- Irresistible pork, appleand cranberry stuffing stars (instore 19 Dec)
- 1 tbsp dry sherry (we used Co-op pale dry fino)
- 2 tbsp Co-op Irresistible Fairtrade clear honey
- 50g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- On a large baking tray, toss the parsnips in the oil and thyme (saving a few leaves to garnish), then season
- Spread out and top with the stuffing stars
- Roast in the oven for 35 mins, tossing occasionally
- Whisk together the sherry, honey and dried cranberries, then drizzle over the stars and parsnips
- Roast for 10 mins, until the parsnips have caramelised
- Serve sprinkled with the reserved thyme leaves