Smashed Jerseys with anchovy
The ultimate in Jerseys Royal potatoes, a great side to go with any Sunday dinner or Easter Lamb
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 29g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 750g pack Co-op British Jersey Royal new potatoes
- 4 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 fillets Co-op anchovies in oil, drained and finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried mint
- 3 x 120g packs Co-op watercress, spinach & rocket salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180ºC/Gas 6
- Toss the potatoes with 1 tbsp of the oil on a large, shallow baking tray and season
- Cook for 35 mins until golden and tender
- Whisk the remaining oil with the garlic, anchovy and mint
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, gently crush with a fork, then pour over the anchovy mix
- Return to the oven, crushed-side up, and bake for 15-20 mins more, until crisp and golden
- Serve the salad leaves alongside