Spiced fruit & nuts
This recipe only takes 20 minutes, making it a perfect quick fix for when you’ve got friends coming round. It’s also an ideal snack when you’re out and about
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 11g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 150g mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp Co-op korma paste
- ½ tbsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- ½ tbsp rapeseed oil
- 35g dried sultanas
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Put the mixed nuts in a bowl with the korma paste, sugar and oil
- Season and toss together until well combined
- Tip the mixture onto the lined baking tray in a single layer and bake for 10 mins, until lightly toasted
- Leave to cool on the tray, then stir in the sultanas to serve