Sticky curried chicken & potato traybake
The best thing about this chicken traybake? It doesn’t take long to prep and there’s only one tray to wash up!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 34g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 500g pack Co-op Irresistible baby potatoes, halved
- 170g pack Co-op fine green beans, trimmed
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp mango chutney
- 3cm ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp, plus 1/2 tsp mild curry powder
- 520g pack Co-op British chicken thigh fillets
- 3 tbsp Co-op 0% fat Greek style natural yogurt
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7
- In a small bowl, mix the red onion with half the lemon juice, then set aside to pickle
- In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, beans, turmeric and vegetable oil until evenly coated
- Tip onto a large baking tray, remove the beans and set them aside
- Mix together the mango chutney, ginger and 1 tbsp curry powder in a large bowl, add the chicken and toss until well coated
- Put the chicken on top of the potatoes, season and roast in the oven for 25 mins
- Add the beans to the baking tray and roast for a further 15 mins, until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked through
- Mix the yogurt with the remaining curry powder and lemon juice, then drizzle over the traybake
- Drain the red onion, then scatter on top, along with the coriander
- Serve with the lemon wedges on the side