The height of simplicity and sophistication, a great martini is all about quality ingredients, treated correctly
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 120ml Co-op Irresistible London
- dry gin, chilled
- 30ml white vermouth, chilled
- Handful of ice
- 1 lemon
- Put two martini glasses in the freezer for at least an hour to chill
- Pour the gin, vermouth and ice into a cocktail shaker or lidded jam jar and shake for 10 seconds
- Strain into the chilled glasses
- Using a peeler, remove two strips of lemon zest, then twist each strip over the drink to release its oils
- Wipe the strip around the glass rim, then drop into the cocktail to serve
Energy per glass 623kJ/150kcal. Alcohol units per glass 2.6*
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk