Thai green veggie bowl
There's so much flavour packed into this Thai green veggie laksa bowl! And all it takes is 20 minutes to make.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 53g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op British free range eggs
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp Co-op Thai green curry paste
- 400g can Co-op light coconut milk
- 180g Co-op Tenderstem® broccoli
- 250g pack fresh Co-op egg noodles
- 1 large carrot, cut into thin strips
- ½ x 125g bag baby spinach
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped Co-op unsalted peanuts
- Coriander leaves and sliced red chilli, to garnish
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 mins, or until cooked to your liking. Off the heat, run them under cold water, then peel and set aside
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the spring onion for 1-2 mins, until just softened
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for another minute, then add the coconut milk, broccoli and 200ml cold water
- Simmer for 4 mins, until the broccoli is just tender
- Add the noodles, carrot and spinach, then cook for 2 mins more, until piping hot Cut the boiled eggs in half
- Divide the mixture between two bowls and top each one with the egg halves and nuts
- Garnish with the coriander and chilli, then serve with the lime wedges