Chilli prawn and spinach stir fry
Spicy seafood pairs well with earthy spinach in this easy stir fry that's ready in just 20 minutes.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 42g
Share this recipe
- 150g pack Co-op king prawns
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 5cm ginger, grated
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Co-op toasted sesame oil
- 1 green pepper, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ x 125g pack Co-op baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Co-op reduced salt dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Co-op Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 250g fresh Co-op egg noodles
- Put the prawns in a bowl with the lime juice, ginger and chilli flakes while you prep the rest of the dish.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok, then add the pepper and half the fresh chilli. Stir fry for 4-5 mins until just tender, then stir in the spinach, soy, sweet chilli and noodles. Cook for 2-3 mins to combine, then add the prawns to heat through.
- Divide the stir fry between 2 bowls, then sprinkle with the lime zest and remaining chilli before serving.