Tinned-potato & pancetta dauphinoise
We're bringing tinned potatoes back in the form of this indulgent potato dauphinoise — no need for a potato peeler!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 14g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 280ml Co-op double cream
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 100g pack Co-op diced pancetta
- 3 x 300g cans Co-op new potatoes, drained and very thinly sliced
- 100g Co-op mature Cheddar, grated
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
- 150g pack Co-op bistro salad
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5
- Put the cream and garlic in a small saucepan, season, then heat gently until just simmering
- Turn off the heat
- Meanwhile, cook the pancetta in a dry nonstick frying pan for about 5 mins, until crisp
- Layer half the potato slices in a baking dish, then scatter over half the pancetta, along with any oil from the frying pan
- Discarding the garlic, pour half the warm cream into the baking dish
- Repeat with the rest of the potato, pancetta and cream
- Scatter over the cheese, then bake for 25-30 mins, until golden and bubbling
- Leave to cool for 10 mins
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with the bistro salad