Apple & peanut overnight oats
This grab-and-go brekkie includes one of your 5 a day, and it’s perfect if you’ve slept in!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 51g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 200g Co-op porridge oats
- 3 small Co-op apples, grated
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 500ml almond drink orapple juice
- 30g unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 4 tbsp Co-op smooth peanut butter
- 60g Co-op British strawberries, roughly chopped
- Mix the oats, grated apple, cinnamon, almond drink and three-quarters of the peanuts in a large bowl until well combined
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Mix together the golden syrup and peanut butter until smooth
- Divide the oat mixture between four bowls (or airtight containers)
- Top with the strawberries, a drizzle of the peanut butter mix and scatter over a few of the reserved peanuts to serve