This vibrant, refreshing side makes a change from the usual pasta salad. Serve it up at your next BBQ!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 65g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Co-op light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 3½ tbsp Co-op vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Co-op toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 250g Co-op spaghetti
- 240g pack Co-op carrot, broccoli, babycorn and sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Whisk the vinegar, soy, honey, garlic and ginger in a bowl
- Mix 3 tbsp of the vegetable oil with the sesame oil in a separate bowl, then slowly drizzle into the soy mixture, whisking as you go
- Stir in the sesame seeds and set aside
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions
- Drain, then refresh in cold water
- Put the remaining oil in a large frying pan over a high heat
- Stir fry the mixed veg for 2-3 mins, until just tender but still with some crunch.
- Put in a large bowl with the spaghetti, coriander and half the spring onion, along with the dressing, and toss to combine
- Garnish with the remaining coriander and spring onion to serve