Aspall’s creamy all-purpose dressing
It can be used like a Ceasar or Ranch dressing but it’s equally delicious spooned over baked potatoes, dolloped onto gazpacho, or served alongside grilled fish.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 60ml Aspall Cyder Vinegar
- 250ml Greek yogurt
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 3 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- Stir the mustard powder into the Aspall Cyder Vinegar and fully dissolve to get rid of any lumps.
- Finely chop the chives and the dill and mince the garlic as finely as possible using a microplane or hand grater.
- Pop all the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if need be, then store in a spotlessly clean, dry jar or container where it will keep in the fridge for 5 days.