Banana split hot cross buns
Take a pack of Co-op Irresistible hot cross buns and give this banana split-inspired recipe a go
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 80g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 Co-op Fairtrade banana, sliced
- 50g Co-op Irresistible
- Fairtrade single origin 70% cocoa dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 Co-op Irresistible hotcross buns, split
- 2 scoops Co-op vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp unsalted peanuts,chopped and toasted
- Divide the banana slices and chocolate between the bun bases, then top with the lids
- Place in a hot frying pan, then put a heavy pan on top to flatten them down
- Cook for 5-6 mins, until the buns are golden and the chocolate has melted
- Leave to cool slightly, then serve with a scoop of ice cream and a scattering of chopped peanuts