This pretty breakfast jar is easy to make
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 67g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 80g Co-op porridge oats
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- Co-op clear honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp Co-op toffee sauce
- 6 tbsp Co-op fat free Greek style yogurt
- 1 Co-op Fairtrade banana, sliced
- 40g Co-op fruit and nut granola
- Divide the porridge oats, sunflower seeds and ground cinnamon between 2 clean jars with lids, then pour 100ml milk into each
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, top each jar of overnight oats with 1 tbsp toffee sauce, 3 tbsp yogurt, 1/2 of the banana and 20g Co-op fruit and nut granola.