Overnight cinnamon oats
This pretty breakfast jar is easy to make Simply leave the cinnamon oats to soak overnight then add your extra ingredients in the morning
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 32g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 80g Co-op porridge oats
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- Co-op clear honey (optional)
- Divide the porridge oats, sunflower seeds and ground cinnamon between 2 clean jars with lids, then pour 100ml milk into each
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, stir everything together and drizzle with a little honey, if you like.