This pretty breakfast jar is easy to make
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 55g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 80g Co-op porridge oats
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200ml Co-op semi-skimmed milk
- Co-op clear honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp Co-op crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tsp Co-op raspberry conserve each
- 2 x 25g packs Co-op sticky toffee pudding flavour fruit & nut mix
- Divide the porridge oats, sunflower seeds and ground cinnamon between 2 clean jars with lids, then pour 100ml milk into each
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, layer 2 servings of overnight oats with 1 tbsp peanut butter and 2 tsp raspberry conserve each
- Top with each with a packet of the fruit & nut mix.