Black pudding eggs bury-dict
This fantastic twist on a classic eggs Benedict was suggested by colleague Bev Myall, as her favourite Christmas morning brunch
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 45g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 slices Bury black pudding
- 2 Co-op British eggs
- 1 Co-op English muffin, halved
- 4 tsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 10g Parmesan, grated
- Fry the black pudding slices for 3 mins on each side
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a pan of boiling water, reduce to a simmer, cover and poach for 3 mins
- Toast the muffin halves, and in a pan
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, vinegar and Parmesan, then heat gently until the cheese has melted
- Top each muffin half with a black pudding slice, an egg, some sauce, and a sprinkling of black pepper