Get your day off to the ideal start with this nutrient-packed smoothie
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 peppermint teabag
- 50g Co-op British spring cabbage
- 3cm fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 100g Co-op British celery
- 50g pitted dates
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 25g flaked almonds
- Small handful muesli (optional)
- Make the tea with 100ml hot water, set aside to infuse for 3–5 mins, then remove the teabag
- Meanwhile, blend the spring cabbage, ginger, celery and dates with 100ml cold water
- Add the peppermint tea, blend again, then add the apple slices and flaked almonds and blend once more until smooth
- If you have time, chill overnight
- Divide between 2 glasses and serve with a sprinkle of muesli on top, if you like