Whizz up this colourful topping — a tasty mix of broccoli, parmesan, garlic and basil — in minutes
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 16g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 250g Co-op broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g Co-op parmesan wedge, finely grated
- 1 tsp Co-op olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 x 220g packs Co-op salmon fillets
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6
- Boil or steam the broccoli for 4 mins, until tender
- Put the broccoli, garlic, parmesan, oil and basil in a food processor and blitz into a coarse paste
- Lightly grease a baking tray, then add the salmon fillets, skin-side down
- Season, spread with the broccoli mixture and roast for 18-20 mins, or until just cooked through
- Meanwhile, boil the sweet potato in a large pan for 12-15 mins, until just tender
- Drain, leave to steam for a few mins, season, then mash
- Serve the salmon with the mash, sprinkled with chives, if you like