Chick’n & sundried tomato cous cous salad
A vegan meat alternative from our plant-based GRO range, chick’n, keeps things simple in this plant-based recipe
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 49g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 x 250g packs Co-op GRO southern fried chick’n pops
- 250g cous cous
- 125g bag Co-op baby spinach
- 8 Co-op sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped, plus 2 tbsp oil from the jar
- 100g drained Co-op pitted black hojiblanca olives in brine, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
- Cook the chick’n according to the pack instructions
- Meanwhile, put the cous cous in a bowl and just cover with boiling water
- Set aside for 8-10 mins, or until the water has been absorbed and the cous cous is soft
- Mix the baby spinach, sundried tomato, oil and olives into the cous cous, then season to taste
- Top with the onion and chick’n, then serve with the lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over, plus a drizzle of chilli sauce, if you like