Chilli & chocolate dipped crisps
We hate seeing food go to waste — especially chocolate! — so here’s a creative way to use up your Easter leftovers
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 15g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- Leftover Easter egg chocolate
- Co-op Irresistible lightly sea salted crisps
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Break up leftover Easter egg chocolate (or any of your favourite milk chocolate)
- and melt in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water — don’t let the bowl touch the water
- Dip in Co-op Irresistible lightly sea salted crisps and arrange in a single layer on a lined baking tray
- Sprinkle over a pinch of chilli flakes, then chill for 15 mins, until the chocolate has set
- After that, dive in!