Courgette & corn salad
The vegetable peeler is your friend in this raw, fresh-tasting summer side, made with corn on the cob and a fabulous dressing
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 11g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Co-op sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 20g Co-op parmesan wedge, grated
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- Pinch of Fairtrade caster sugar
- 2 courgettes
- 2 sweetcorn cobs
- 70g pack Co-op wild rocket
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ½ x 25g pack basil, leaves torn
- Start with the dressing: blitz the garlic, tomato, parmesan, lemon juice, oil and sugar until fairly smooth, then add a little water to loosen
- Season to taste
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave long ribbons from the courgettes until you reach the core.
- Carefully slice the kernels off the sweetcorn, turning as you go
- Put the corn and courgette in a salad bowl with the rocket, spring onion and pine nuts
- Spoon over the dressing and finish with the basil