Creamy turkey and leek pasta
Got leftover turkey? Use it in this Boxing Day pasta dish
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 51g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 120g Co-op dried penne
- 1/2 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Co-op British leek, finely sliced
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 40g Co-op light soft cheese
- 20g Co-op Irresistible Stilton, crumbled
- 200g leftover cooked turkey breast, chopped
- Cook the penne according to the pack instructions then drain, reserving a little pasta water
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 2-3 mins
- Stir in the garlic and leek, and cook for a further 5 mins
- Stir in a pinch chilli flakes and the soft cheese, season, and cook until combined
- Add the Stilton and the leftover turkey breast and heat through
- To serve, toss with the pasta and the pasta water, and sprinkle over some freshly ground black pepper and a few extra chilli flakes, if you like