Turkey and Stilton roll with gravy dip
Make the most of your Christmas dinner leftovers with these tasty rolls
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 54g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 tbsp Co-op gravy granules
- 2 Co-op tiger rolls
- 2 tsp Co-op cranberry sauce
- 250g leftover cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 35g Co-op Irresistible Stilton, sliced
- Mix the gravy granules with hot water according to the pack instructions
- Add the gravy to a pan and bubble until it starts to thicken, then set aside
- Preheat the grill to high and halve the rolls
- Build the rolls up by dividing 2 tsp Co op cranberry sauce, leftover turkey breast, and Stilton between the roll bases
- Grill until the Stilton is just starting to melt, then remove
- Drizzle over some gravy, then add the tops of the rolls
- Serve with the rest of the gravy on the side for dunking