Using the cooking juices from roasted turkey makes this gravy extra tasty
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 3 tbsp cooking juices from the roast turkey
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 200ml white wine
- 350ml stock or vegetable water
- 2 tbsp Co-op cranberry sauce
- Once you've roasted your turkey crown, carefully spoon most of the fat out of the tin, leaving about 3 tbsp
- Place the roasting dish on the hob over a low heat
- Add the flour, gently whisk in and cook for a few mins
- Add the white wine and cook for a few more mins
- Add the cranberry sauce and stock and whisk until you have a smooth gravy
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve with the turkey