Flavour chicken pieces with a crispy pesto coating for a ghoulish take on your midweek dinner
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 10g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 x 750g pack Co-op British chicken thighs, or drumsticks
- 3 tbsp Co-op Italian green pesto sauce
- 100g Co-op Irresistible lightly salted crisps
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/Gas 6
- Peel the skin from the chicken and brush the pieces with pesto sauce
- Using your hands, crush the crisps into a bowl
- Roll the drumsticks or thighs into the crisps to coat, then place in a roasting tray and drizzle with oil
- Roast for 35-40 mins, until lightly golden and piping hot
- Serve with extra pesto as a ghoulish 'slime' dip, if you like