Crispy colcannon skins
A clever update to this delicious Irish potato dish
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 32g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 sweetheart cabbage, shredded
- 50g Co-op Cheddar, grated
- Set the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6
- Cook the potatoes for 1 hour
- Fry the onion in olive oil, until soft
- Add the cabbage, cook for 4 mins, then remove from the heat
- Cut the cooked potatoes in half. Scoop the flesh into a bowl, add the butter and mash roughly. Mix in the onion and cabbage
- Cut each potato skin into 2, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 mins
- Add the potato mix to the skins, top with grated cheese and cook for 15 mins more