Decorate our thin and crispy pizzas with these spooky toppings for Halloween
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 27g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 Co-op thin and crispy margherita pizza
- 6 Co-op pimento stuffed green olives
- 7 Co-op pitted black olives
- 3 slices Co-op pepperoni
- 1 green pepper
- 1 x 125g ball mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/Gas 4
- Use 1 Co-op thin and crispy margherita pizza as your base, add spooky decorations to each quarter, then cook for 15 mins
- For scary eyeballs: Add the pimento stuffed green olives, placed in pairs to look like eyes
- Cut 1 black olive into thin strips to use as eyebrows
- For creepy spiders: Add the slices of pepperoni and cut 5 black olives into strips to make 'spider legs'
- For monster hands:
- Cut the green pepper in half, deseed, and slice into hand shapes
- For spooky ghosts:
- Remove as much cheese from the pizza as you can. Use a knife to cut two ghost shapes from the mozzarella, and make eyes and a mouth from 1 black olive, sliced