Serve soup in peppers for a Halloween-inspired lunch
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 35g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 red or orange peppers
- 4 slices of Co-op sliced bread
- 1 x 600g tub of Co-op fresh tomato and basil soup
- 1 tbsp Co-op soured cream
- Cut the top off of the peppers, scoop out the seeds and pith, and cut a thin layer off the bottom of the peppers (without cutting through), so they stand upright
- Toast the bread, and cut 2 bone shapes from each piece
- Meanwhile, heat the soup according to the pack instructions
- Carefully pour the soup into the peppers, and dollop the soured cream on top
- Serve with the skeleton bones toast, to dip