Crispy salmon and pea bites
Moreish little bites perfect for dipping
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 12g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 Co-op Scottish salmon fillets
- 150g frozen peas, cooked
- 60g Co-op Parmigiano Reggiano
- Zest of 1 lemon, juice of half
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 300ml vegetable oil
- 140g Co-op sour cream
- Roughly chop the salmon and blitz with the peas, Parmigiano Reggiano and lemon zest
- Season and pulse until the mixture comes together but remains quite chunky
- Transfer to a bowl and mould into golf ball shapes with your hands you should get around 16
- Put the breadcrumbs on a plate and roll the bites in them until well coated
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 mins
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a wok or frying pan and cook the fish bites for 6-7 mins, or until golden all over and cooked through
- Stir the lemon juice through the sour cream and season
- Serve the bites with the lemony sour cream on the side for dipping