Cucumber & rosemary spritz
This super-refreshing, herby cocktail is ideal for summer pitchers. And all it takes is 15 minutes!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 17g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 cucumber, peeled into thin ribbons
- 2 litres Co-op soda water
- 4 tbsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- 1 tbsp rosemary, leaves only, chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Ice, to serve
- Tip the cucumber ribbons into a pitcher or jug and pour over the soda water. Set aside
- Put the sugar in a small saucepan, along with the rosemary leaves and 2 tbsp water
- Heat gently and simmer for 2-3 mins, until syrupy
- Strain the mixture through a sieve, discard the rosemary, then leave to cool
- Pour the syrup into the pitcher and squeeze in half the lime wedges
- Stir gently, then add the remaining wedges and ice to serve