Easter bunny pizza
A pizza decorated with bunnies for a quick, quirky meal
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 27g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 slices Co-op Irresistible ham
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1 Co-op thin and crispy margherita pizza
- 3 Co-op pitted black olives
- Preheat the oven to 180°C /fan 160°C /Gas 4
- Draw a bunny head template on a piece of card and use it to cut out 5 shapes from the ham (using scissors is the easiest way)
- Cut 5 carrot shapes from the orange pepper (again, with scissors) and arrange on the pizza
- Bake for 5 mins, then add the ham bunnies, using an olive half on each for a nose, and small pieces of olive for eyes
- Cook for 10 mins, until the pizza is golden