Easter chick eggs
These hard boiled egg chicks make a fun Easter treat
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 1g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 Co-op British eggs
- 2 tsp low-fat mayonnaise
- Small piece of carrot
- 2 handfuls watercress or other salad leaves
- Cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 9 mins
- Drain, plunge into cold water for 1 minute and peel off the shells
- Carefully cut a zigzag pattern around each egg just above the middle and pull off the top
- Scoop all the yolks into a bowl and mix with the mayonnaise
- Sit the eggs in egg cups and spoon the egg mayo back in, then pop the lids on top
- Cut beak and eye shapes out of the carrot and stick into the mayo
- To serve, scatter salad leaves around the plate to look like grass