Fruity brunch muffins
Try these zesty muffins warm from the oven with a little salted butter – a great way to start the day
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 31g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 275g Co-op self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g caster sugar
- 75g porridge oats
- 1 large Co-op British egg
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 150g fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 35g dried mango, cut into chunks
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/Gas 6
- Line a 12-hole muffin tray with 12 muffin cases
- Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda together in a large mixing bowl, then gently fold in the sugar and oats
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, sunflower oil and yogurt, until you have a smooth batter. Pour into the dry ingredients, and gently mix until just combined
- Stir in the mango and orange zest. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 15-20 mins, or until the tops are golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack for 10 mins