Greek salad with marinated feta
Crunchy British cucumbers, tangy tomatoes and savoury black olives — this gorgeous Greek salad has it all.
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 4g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 4 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Co-op red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Fairtrade caster sugar
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- 200g pack Co-op Greek Feta cheese
- 225g pack Co-op piccolo tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Co-op cucumber, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 10 Co-op pitted black hojiblanca olives
- 7 mint leaves, roughly torn
- First, make the marinade by combining the olive oil, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and zest, chilli flakes, vinegar, sugar, pepper and capers
- Put the Feta in a small dish and pour over the marinade
- Chill for at least 1 hour, or longer if you have time, turning it occasionally
- To serve, arrange the tomatoes, cucumber, onion and olives on a plate
- Position the Feta in the middle, drizzle over the marinade and scatter over the mint leaves