Green fried rice in a mug
Make a meal in a mug for lunch or dinner with this easy green fried rice recipe. It's low in saturated fat and contains one of your 5 a day!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 49g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- ½ x 250g pack Co-op microwave wholegrain rice
- 2 spears Tenderstem® broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 25g Co-op baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tsp Co-op light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Co-op Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp each chopped coriander and flat leaf parsley
- 1 Co-op British free range egg, lightly beaten
- Combine all the ingredients, except the herbs and egg, with 1 tbsp water in a mug
- Microwave on medium for 2 mins, then remove and stir again
- Mix in the herbs and egg, then microwave for another minute
- Allow to stand and cool slightly before serving