Green iced tea with ginger & apple
We've sweetened this green iced tea with a splash of apple juice, before serving with apple slices and lime. There's a kick of ginger in there too!
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 14g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 1 Co-op Fairtrade pure green tea bag
- 2 slices fresh ginger
- 80ml Co-op apple juice
- ½ green apple, sliced
- ½ lime, sliced, plus 1 tsp juice
- Put the tea bag in a tall, heat-safe glass and pour over 100ml boiling water
- Leave to steep for 3 mins, then remove the tea bag
- Stir in the ginger, apple juice, apple slices and lime juice
- Top the glass up with ice, then garnish with the sliced lime to serve