Honeyed citrus & thyme vodka soda
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, use a jam jar with a lid for this citrus and thyme vodka soda
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 28g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 tbsp Co-op clear honey
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ lime
- 75ml Co-op Irresistible French grain vodka
- 1 large thyme sprig
- Ice cubes
- 150ml Co-op soda water
- Thyme sprigs and lemon and lime slices, to garnish
- Mix the honey and 2 tbsp boiling water until fully dissolved, then allow to cool
- Squeeze the lemon and lime juice into a cocktail shaker
- Add the honey mixture, vodka, thyme sprig and ice cubes, then shake vigorously Strain into two glasses before topping up with the soda water.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs and lemon and lime slices
Please drink responsibly. For more information visit drinkaware.co.uk