Incredible burger with fried olives
The crispy fried olives are great with our delicious vegan GRO burger — you could make a bumper batch to serve as a snack
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 84g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 2 Co-op GRO Incredible burgers
- Co-op vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 50g Co-op plain white flour
- 70ml unsweetened vegan milk alternative
- ½ x 150g tub Co-op lemon and coriander green olives
- 75g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 white vegan rolls, split
- 3 tbsp Co-op sweet chilli houmous
- 25g Co-op baby spinach
- 40g drained jarred roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- Cook the burgers according to the pack instructions. Half-fill a pan with oil and heat to 180°C — a bread cube dropped in will turn brown in 15 seconds
- Whisk the flour and milk alternative together to make a batter, then season
- Dip the olives in the batter then roll in the breadcrumbs. Fry in batches for 3-4 mins, turning with a slotted spoon, until crisp, then set aside on kitchen paper
- Fill the rolls with the houmous, spinach, burgers and peppers, topped with the olives