Lemon curd thumbprint cookies
Cookies in 30 mins? We’ve got you! Making an indentation with your thumb creates space for a tangy Co-op lemon curd topping
Each serving contains
% of adult’s reference intake | Carbohydrates per serving : 26g
Share this recipe
Shop online and get delivery or collection within 2 hours.
Shop online and get delivery in as little as 2 hours.
Available in selected areas around the UK.
Please switch to another browser to Order online
- 100g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
- 100g Fairtrade icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180g Co-op plain white flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Co-op whole milk
- 3 tbsp Co-op lemon curd
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line two baking trays
- Beat the butter, icing sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl until evenly combined, then stir in the flour and baking powder until the mixture forms a crumbly dough
- Add the milk gradually, kneading in until the mixture is soft and smooth
- Roll the dough into 12 equal-sized balls and place on the trays, leaving space between each ball
- Gently press a floured thumb into the centre of each one to create a hollow, then divide the lemon curd between each indentation
- Bake for 15-20 mins until lightly golden. Leave the cookies to cool on the baking tray for a few minutes before serving, lightly dusted with icing sugar